About Don Purdum and UnveiltheWeb.com
The internet is a constant state of flux and change, and more and more businesses are having a challenging time keeping up with all the advances.
The number one reason people leave your website immediately or don’t follow your social media (let alone engage with you) isn’t because you don’t understand technology or don’t have an audience.
Those are symptoms.
The real problem is because of a lack of a message that does not appeal to your audience.
Your message is your brand and your brand is your message!
Unveil the Web was founded by serial entrepreneur, Don Purdum in Spring of 2014 with a passion to see businesses flourish.
Since 2005, Don has owned seven businesses of which some failed miserably and others succeeded wildly.
In 2007, Don founded Texstar Web.com, a web development and design company, in Dallas, TX.
His company built websites from simple to very complex and ranged in price anywhere from $500 to $150,000.
No matter the client, there were three primary problems that virtually ever client had:
- Businesses didn’t understand how to message or communicate their business so their instinct was to take content from competitors and build generic websites.
- They didn’t understand how the internet was evolving and changing and they were chasing the wrong digital strategies things as a result.
- They struggled to gain new customers online while their offline marketing was in decline thanks to the disruption of the internet.
While at a local BNI networking event, Don began paying close attention to what people were saying in their 60-second “commercials” and what he realized was startling.
Most businesses were doing nothing more than selling or talking about themselves.
But worse yet, after looking at their websites the same theme began to develop because many business owners don’t understand messaging and how the internet works for business.
On their websites they were talking about how amazing they are and spent too much time talking about themselves and their products or services.
Out of that experience came Unveil the Web… where Don and his team help you identify, and create your message. and then build the right strategies around the message that help generate online leads for your business.
From your message, they build the right strategies around the message that help generate online leads for your business.
What Don has created from his extensive experience is a 5-Phase process that will change the way both you and your prospects understand and experience your business.
This is done by first creating your message and then deploying your message:
Unveil the Web exists for the purpose of bringing clarity to your business and then deploying that message with consistency and relevancy.
Learn more on the “Begin Here” page of how we can help you build a solid foundation for your business.
Don’s Vision in His Own Words
My vision is not to teach people, consult or coach or show people how to be successful themselves in their marketing and messaging. That’s what I do and I do it very well. My vision and passion
That’s what I do to fulfill my vision and I do it very well. My vision and passion
My vision and passion is: To help communities be vibrant and great places to live because small businesses are healthy and growing and fulfilling their vision in their communities. To educate, empower and enable small businesses owners and entrepreneurs make a difference in their communities through their business. To help small businesses learn that they can compete with anyone at
- To help communities be vibrant and great places to live because businesses are healthy and growing and fulfilling their vision in their communities.
- To educate, empower and enable small businesses owners and entrepreneurs to make a difference in their communities through their business.
- To help small businesses learn that they can compete with anyone at any time and be wildly successful because of whom they are not because of what they sell.
When small businesses succeed, we all succeed together. America was the first country in the history of the world to embrace
America was the first country in the history of the world to embrace entrepreneurialism and build wealth through business ownership.
No country before it was ever able to do what our great country has done!
Want to learn more, I encourage you to “Begin Here” and learn the process of achieving high results and business growth.
About Don Purdum
Don Purdum is the Owner and Founder of Unveil the Web. He is an avid blogger, video creator and author.
He has owned seven businesses since 2005. All of his businesses were offline businesses that had strong online components. They included:
- Director of Development (Fundraising) for two national non-profits raising millions of dollars (2001-2005)
- Local community-based website that provided information to the community about happening around town (2005-2007)
- Local freelance web design company (2005-2008)
- Local, online newspaper (2007-2008)
- High-end web development company (2008-2013)
- Online networking website for businesses (2013-2014)
- Personal Coaching Business for families that owned businesses together (2013)
- Unveil the Web (2014 – 2016) – Don is a sought after Strategic Messaging and Marketing Consultant, Award-Winning Blogger, Author and Speaker.
Don is an enlisted veteran of the U.S. Navy and a former Chaplain in the Pennsylvania Army National Guard. If you want to learn about his military service, click here to read this article (opens in another tab). He recently wrote a book titled “
He has recently written several eBooks.
“The Shift – The Fast Paced Transition from Mass Marketing to Context Marketing – Learn how to resonate with and inspire those who are ready to buy from you”
Don loves the New England Patriots, military aviation photography and he enjoys spending time with his wife of 22 years, their two boys and two precious Pembroke Welsh Corgi’s.