Not enough viewers or readers on your website; not enough engagement on social media; not enough people wanting to buy your products or services?
Those are the most common problems business owners have when it comes to their online experiences.
Yet, those are not the “real” problems; they are the symptoms that the real problems create.
The real problems lay in either your:
- Business model which is flawed
- Presentation and branding that is inconsistent or incoherent
- Lack of online networking and engagement
- Messaging solves no one’s problems and is all about you
I guarantee that your “real” problem is creating issues for your business both online and offline.
The real issue is this; are you willing to come to terms with the real issues that are holding you back and are you willing to make a change?
If you are making excuses for your website but getting bad results then no one can help you.
If you keep saying that social media is the problem or Facebook doesn’t work for you, no one can help you.
If you claim you don’t have time are your priorities in the right place; if not, no one can help you.
You’re problems are not the tools; you are the problem!
Get your head right, be open minded, and be willing to learn something new and you can create new opportunities.
Just like I said in my previous article “Mastering Your Business – 5 Areas You Must Perfect to Succeed“; it all comes down to being willing to do something different. How do you do it?
- Identify what’s not working
- Figure out if your strategies, goals and objectives need to change
- Execute, network online and adapt
You don’t know where to start?
Here’s a link to a really good article full of links to help you by Matthew Woodward that’s worth checking out. It’s loaded full of great information to help you.
Here is the real issue. You have one of three problems and they may or may not be related:
- You have a problem with your website and website strategy – learn how you can fix it…
- You have a problem with your overall digital strategies – learn how you can fix it…
- You have a problem inside your business – learn more and how you can fix it…
Growing a business is hard and competing online feels hard, but it doesn’t have to be!
There are so many out there doing it wrong or half way that if you do it properly you can out compete your competition online. But, it does take work and effort. You can’t just throw money or time at it and expect it to work if you haven’t properly positioned your messaging and created strategies, goals, and objectives for everything you’re doing.
If you do the front end work, lay the foundation, and then execute your strategies and goals you will start to see a positive change within 90 days.
If you have a question or comment, I would love to hear from you. Please leave one below and look forward to engaging with you.